Saturday, June 23, 2007

Maximum Ride Rant

Okay, now that I am in the safety (yeah right) and privacy (fat chance) of my room, I will see what I have to say about Maximum Ride. Hmm...well...My sister, brother, and I all read the first one, and agreed that it was REALLY well written and that it was a great story line. I'm on my fourth or fifth time reading it, and I'm going to get the third one as soon as it comes out in paperback. I mean, it's not that I like paperback, but it's cheaper, and I feel like it'd be a good idea to start saving money now.


Anyways, I absolutely love the series and I love, and I mean LOVE Fang. I don't know why, but I'm just...drawn to him in a fangirl way. By the way, I know a little Japanese...and I can say that Fang is definately KAWAII!!!! Kawaii in Japanese means cute...though...I dunno...I love him. I know how many other girls like Fang, so I'm also waiting in line for Iggy. He's just so great...*smiles dreamily*


*snort* Huh? Oh...right...sorry....

So, I love Fang and Iggy...why is his name Iggy anyways? I mean...he's part bird, not Iguana...though...Fang isn't exactly a name for something on a bird either....Okay, well...still...

There's not much more for me to say, except add a link to Fang's blog, in hopes that he'll maybe notice? That'd be sooooo cool. Aw dang, the fangirl thing again...well, c y'all and peace!


Link: http://maximumride.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Just Happy To Be Here said...

Hello,

You commented on my site so it's the least I can do. YOU HAVE TO READ THE THIRD BOOK? Don't you like already know what happens from the stuff on Fang's blog?!? Anyways, I love Fang, but my heart knows that I can't split him and Max up, so I'm trying for Iggy. Ummm...I really like your site, and please don't delete it. I'm trying to raise awareness for...oh just check out my site for an update...way to long to explain now! Keep up the blogging and if you want people to visit, post stuff on the forum, and Fang's blog! That's what I did!
Your new friend,
Gabby